Site-wide WAVE Tools
Need more than just one page at a time? Now you can put the power of WAVE to work on your entire site:
- WAVE Runner
- WAVE Stand-alone API
- WAVE subscription API
Dinolytics - Powered by WAVE
Dinolytics is an enterprise-level web accessibility evaluation system based on WAVE. This cost-effective, powerful tool helps organizations large and small significantly improve their web site accessibility for people with disabilities by providing monitoring and reporting of accessibility over time.
Dinolytics offers the following features:
- Powered by the time-tested and popular WAVE accessibility evaluation engine. Based primarily on WCAG 2.1, the full power and educational resources of WAVE are incorporated directly into Dinolytics.
- Site-wide accessibility scanning and monitoring over time. Dinolytics takes the page-specific accessibility details of WAVE and makes them available for your entire web presence.
- Unlimited scans on any number of web sites! Pricing is based on the number of pages you want to scan, but you're then free to analyze those pages as often as you need. You can be up and running with usable accessibility data in a matter of minutes.
- Unlimited users! Users can be assigned to customizable groups and will only see accessibility issues for pages that are relevant to them.
Learn more about DinoLytics
WAVE Runner allows you to very easily and inexpensively collect WAVE data about the accessibility of your web site. WAVE Runner delivers:
- A color-coded, sortable spreadsheet of all WAVE data for any number of site pages.
- A 2-3 page analysis report of the WAVE data authored by one of WebAIM's web accessibility experts.
- Documentation for each data point identified by WAVE so you can begin to address site accessibility issues.
You get WAVE data AND a human analysis of that data AND powerful documentation—and with a guaranteed 5-day turnaround. Pricing starts at $500 for up to 10,000 web pages.
Learn more about the WAVE Runner service
WAVE Stand-alone API
Send the WAVE Stand-alone API a URL and it will return the accessibility data about that page's accessibility. The API (Application Programming Interface) engine can be licensed for stand-alone usage on your server. You can analyze any number of web pages, including intranet, non-public, secure pages, etc. Results are returned in JSON or XML format compatible with the analysis tools that are available with your license.
The WAVE Stand-alone API analyzes pages in a self-contained, "headless" browser after scripting has been applied—full DOM analysis of a rendered web page! The API can also take full-page screenshots, define customized viewport sizes (handy for checking mobile responsive breakpoints), supports pass-through authentication, etc. The stand-alone API runs on Windows, Mac, or Linux and simply requires Apache/nginx and PHP.
Learn more about the WAVE stand-alone API
WAVE subscription API
Don't need to run WAVE locally? The WAVE Subscription API runs on WAVE-hosted servers, helping you collect WAVE data about your public site pages without installing the API engine. Pricing starts at only $10.
Learn more about the WAVE subscription API